hey there:
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
Tuesday, January 31, 2006
Tuesday, January 31, 2006
Today was a pretty eventful day. Reunion dinner with my family
SUCKS.
Don't get me wrong. I love my family, yeah. But honestly, I was super tired when I went to bed so I was looking forward to sleeping till late morning today. Unfortunately, my sister's alarm went off and shocked me. Nevermind, so I made a quick visit to the toilet. Just as I was about to really fall back asleep, my parents woke up and woke me up so that we can go for breakfast. CAN'T I JUST HAVE BREAKFAST AT HOME????
Granted, nothing nice to eat at home. But BK's breakfast sucks. Service good yeah but food...
Nevermind, I guess I've been a little moody and grumpy nowadays. What with homework and projects to tackle and something to constantly worry about.
That was a lie. I'm not even worried actually. I'm just feeling like I need to punch my fists into something and I have no excuses for doing that. So actually, the top lines are just exaggeration. What choice do I have but to go? I don't really want to get into a quarrel with my parents now, not when I myself am in such a...I'm just so fed up. I want to be irritating to someone so they'll get angry at me and I can start yelling at them (and maybe that can be my excuse for getting violent). But what's the point?
I finally finished my homework and some projects in the afternoon. Am waiting for others to finish theirs so they can pass it to me to compile but apparently everyone's too caught up in the CNY mood.
Whatever happened to responsibilites? Today was my cousin's birthday. But before I could even budge from my seat, my mum suddenly called and told me that they're going home and so I don't have to go. Thanks, I got that message right after I shut off my laptop. Nevermind. Dinner sucks. Someone kicked my chair so I tsked super loudly. Don't know if they heard me or not...somehow bugs find my food a perfect graveyard and decided to bury themselves there. Never mind. The service wasn't good either. That or perhaps the waiter was new. He was pretty unprofessional in his work, very unalert to everything...nervous as well. But at least the food is quite good. Too spicy, and too many dead bugs, and the fish head had that very strong fishy smell and taste (and their stupid broken-into-pieces eyeballs cooked inside as well...) but taste wise was not bad. Key word: not bad. Nowadays I don't even feel like stepping out of my house! I just want to curl up at home and sleep. School is taking a lot out of me and there are some unfinished business, but life goes on.3 more weeks to 24 Feb. I can't wait.